Did you know that there are lots of native vegetables that can be found around our neighbourhood?
In this hands-on workshop, participants will be learning how to grow vegetables at home without the use of any pesticides.
- Importance of soil health, sunlight and water
- (Hands-on) How to grow native edibles (wild watercress / spinach)
- Introduction to native edible plants that can be found around our neighbourhood
- How to make chemical-free fertilisers
Participants will get to bring home:
- A pot of native edibles which they planted
- Plant cuttings
All materials will be provided.
This class can be conducted virtually and in-person.